As an MSP, you’re often faced with the same questions in providing voice and data to your customers:
- Should I offer my customer Business Class Broadband or Dedicated Internet Access?
- Why is it so hard to get phone numbers assigned to my customer?
- What’s the best package of bandwidth to recommend for this facility?
- Is a T1 line the best option to suggest or should I go with Metro Ethernet Access?
- And why can’t I ever get the same technical support rep on the line to solve my problems?
You’re busy, and the last thing any MSP needs is another set of hassles and customer frustrations to deal with for something as basic as providing reliable, affordable voice and data to your customers. It should be a dependable revenue stream, rather than a pipeline for customer complaints.
N2Net has built its business providing voice and data to hundreds of companies. As technical experts, we’re on the phone with you provisioning service, diagnosing problems, configuring new or expanded installations and providing the steady, reliable expertise you need to make your customers happy – and profitable.
There’s no mystery to voice and data, when it’s configured correctly, provisioned properly and supported with the same people who already know your customer configuration every time you need them on the phone. There’s no mystery in who can provide the busy MSP with great options and support to grow their business: N2Net.
Call us today to learn how we cater to the Managed Service Provider.